Eyelash Extensions FAQ
Q. WHAT ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
A. Eyelash Extensions are semi permanent false lashes that are applied to a natural lash with an adhesive specific for eyelash extensions. They add length, create a fuller appearance & accentuate the natural lash line in a variety of styling to suit the client. Each extension is applied to a single isolated natural lash to ensure no damage from multiple lashes sticking together.
Q. WHAT ARE LASH'D EYELASHES LASH EXTENSIONS MADE OF?
A. Lash'd Eyelash extensions ensure premium quality and cruelty free products. our lashes are made of a synthetic high quality fibre named PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate).
It is a synthetic semi-crystalline engineered thermoplastic. It is a high performance material with high molecular weight and is often characterized as being a strong, stiff, and engineerable plastic. In eyelash extensions the most commonly used colors are black and dark brown. Many low quality lashes lose their curl when exposed to heat or humidity, PBT has excellent heat resistance for up to 150 degrees celsius and melting point reaching 225 degrees celsius.
Q. WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF ENROLMENT FOR YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR COURSE?
- You need to be certified in both classic and handmade and/or pro made volume lash application.
- You cannot be undertaking lash courses yourself at the time you are wanting to enrol in our educator course as you are still learning.
- Your business must be registered under your relevant jurisdiction or business department in your state or country.
- You must hold the correct Professional and Liability Insurance
- You must hold relevant Health Department or local council license.
- You should consider if enrolling is the best course of action for you and your business if you have less than 18 months experience lashing with certification.
- You cannot substitute certificates with images from your Instagram account
Q. CAN I OBTAIN GET A REFUND ON COURSES?
As we have provided conditions of enrolment on course product description pages and additional free chapters on the course platform, Thinkific to understand what is in our course and what the assessments are, we strongly urge you to make a solid decision before purchasing as once you have access to our course, you will not be able to get a refund due to change of mind. Any refund issues will be due to the quality of the course and disputed with ACCC in accordance with Australian Consumer Laws.
Q. CAN I OBTAIN GET A REFUND ON OR RETURN PRODUCTS?
Due to the nature and delivery of our digital products, no refunds will be available unless in accordance with ACCC consumer guarantees and guidelines.
Due to the nature of our eyelash products - once opened and unsealed, for hygienic reasons, we are unable to accept returns or provide refunds.